COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGY POLICY
I. WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies Policy were last updated on Jun 7, 2018.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies.
II. COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
Persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date. Session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session when the web browser is closed. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
III. THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Performance Cookies. These cookies collect information about how visitors use our Site, e.g. which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. We only use it to improve how the Site works.
We may use non-cookie tracking technologies such as web beacons and we may include them inside our sites, marketing emails or newsletters. If we send you email which includes web beacons or similar technologies, we will know whether you open or delete the message. When you receive a marketing email or link to our Site we may use a cookie to log what pages and content you view or download, even if you are not registered.
IV. MANAGE COOKIES
* technical data regarding your device (model, operating system, specific device identifiers, and mobile network information, including any phone number associated to the device, etc.)
* logging on data (search enquiries, phone numbers used to make, receive & forward calls, time, date, length & type of calls, etc.)
* internet protocol address
* device activity (settings, browser types, languages, system operations, dates & times of URL request & referral
* cookies specifically linked to your browsers or accounts
* location (IP address, GPS, Wi-Fi access points and cellular towers)
* application installation data (installing & uninstalling certain services)
* localized device storage (browsing history, caches, etc.)
Please note, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our Sites might not display properly.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
If you have any questions about Cookies Policy, please e-mail us here, or please submit your request through our Contact Form